The nationally syndicated Price of Business show has had a long running video series on YouTube providing a panoramic overview of its best articles, interviews and other content. These promotional videos showcased the content from the Price of Business Digital Network newsletter, Read Instead.
Starting August 1, 2022 the video series now showcases an entire interview that we consider one of the best of recent programs.
This interviews will be complete and will not have to go elsewhere to watch or listen to it.
The first in this series features retired Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Schloesser, who brings some interesting insights on the Ukraine-Russia war, and provides insights not being covered by other major media.
- The unique problems democratic countries have in fighting totalitarian regimes.
- Why the West, and the US population in particular, seems to be losing interest in the war.
- The shift in the war’s momentum.
- Why the West seems to be suffering more from its sanctions against Russia than the other way around.
- How the current US approach of supporting Ukraine makes it very difficult to succeed.