INTERVIEW ON THE PRICE OF BUSINESS SHOW, MEDIA PARTNER OF THIS SITE.
Recently Kevin Price, Host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business Show, interviewed Jeremy Murphy.
- Campaign Finance Investigation: The FBI raid on the home of Adams’ chief fundraiser, Brianna Suggs, raises concerns about potential illegal foreign donations and conspiracy in his 2021 campaign. Adams has not been implicated, but the investigation casts a shadow over his administration.
- Appointments and Conflicts of Interest: Critics argue some early appointments, like his brother as head of his security detail and a scandal-scarred former official, show disregard for ethics rules and conflicts of interest.
- Use of AI: Adams’ use of AI-powered robocalls in languages he doesn’t speak for campaigning and public messaging raises questions about transparency and ethical AI usage in government.
- Migrant Crisis: The influx of over 125,000 migrants has strained city resources and shelters, testing Adams’ ability to manage the influx and secure federal assistance.
- Crime and Public Safety: Despite some decreases in certain crimes, violent crime remains a concern for many New Yorkers. Addressing concerns about police tactics and building trust in the community pose ongoing challenges.
- Affordable Housing and Homelessness: Rising housing costs and homelessness remain critical issues, requiring innovative solutions and collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Economic Rebound: The city’s economic recovery post-pandemic is uneven, with concerns about job creation and ensuring inclusive growth.
- Political Divides: Deep political polarization between different groups adds complexity to addressing major issues and finding common ground.
According to a statement, “Jeremy Murphy is a sarcastic, embittered veteran of the media industry. Founder of 360bespoke, a respected boutique PR agency in New York, Murphy handles a full roster of clients in the lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and start-up fields. Previously, he was Vice President of Communications at CBS, where he worked for 14 years. There, he oversaw PR for many of its divisions and created its glossy magazine Watch. Murphy started as a journalist, working with Knight Ridder newspapers and Mediaweek. He is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University and lives in New York with his cat, Champers.”
LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW IN ITS ENTIRETY HERE: