By the Price of Business, Media Partners of The Daily Blaze
Recently Kevin Price, Host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show and Editor in Large of The Daily Blaze, visited with Price of Business contributor, Lee Kaplan about the long term impact of the 2018 midterm elections.
Kaplan is a partner in the business law firm of Smyser, Kaplan, and Velselka.
These midterms were among the most divisive in US history and led to an incredibly high level of voter participation. Among the items they discussed:
- The surprises in the US House races
- What the Senate staying in GOP hands means
- Will a divided Congress be a “do nothing” Congress?
- Will the Democrats “power to investigate” haunt Trump for the next two years?
- Who are possible presidential contenders for 2020?
- Can you take the Beto O’Rourke phenomenon, serious?
- And more….