Why Companies Need to Rely on Instagram to Boost their Business
As most of you know, it is a social network that allows users to upload images and videos with different effects, filters, colors, etc., in order to share them on their profiles or on other social networks. Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has seen millions of moments shared by people and businesses around the world. Over the last year, this application has positioned itself as the third most used social network in the world, below Facebook and YouTube.
Sometimes the best answers to our questions can be found at the origins. Therefore, today we want to take a trip through the beginning of Instagram. Its development began in San Francisco, by the hand of its founder Kevin Systrom. The first photograph uploaded to Instagram marked a moment in history. It was the first test with the App, but nobody could imagine the universe that would lead to later. Its growth has been revolutionary. So much so that in 2015 it ranked number one in the ranking of ‘The 100 best iPhone Apps’.
What uses can we give Instagram in a digital strategy?
To begin with, many companies already have an Instagram Business profile, which provides some special advantages to be able to make themselves known and publicize. Our goal today is to tell you what companies, regardless of their size, can use the Instagram application for.
– Increase in traffic to your Blog or website. To get users to visit your profile and reach your website, it is essential to add the URL of the site in the biography of the Instagram profile and include images of your articles or services. Increasing traffic means increasing the number of followers and likes. You can also use GetInsta, an Instagram followers app that can give you unlimited followers and likes. This is a free application that works on the principle of following and liking.
GetInsta at a glance:
– This is a free application so every user doesn’t have to pay a penny to get free Instagram followers and likes.
– Users only need to follow and like each other for coins which can later be exchanged for Instagram followers and likes.
– This program can be downloaded on Windows, Android, and iOS.
– Unlimited free Instagram likes and followers, depending on the coins earned.
– Increased engagement, that is, the creation of solid and lasting relationships with the people who follow us on Instagram, a point that, at first glance, may seem complicated.
– Humanize the company’s brand. To achieve this, it is important to show some image of the team, as well as have a story to tell. Showing personal and professional actions increases trust in your brand.
– Promote your products visually beyond your website. Social networks offer the possibility of publicizing the brand beyond the blog itself.
The advantages of companies in the face of this social network can mean an effective change in their digital strategy. Therefore, more and more companies are making use of this service, even within their own Inbound Marketing strategy.
Why should companies optimize their Instagram profile?
The first reason we want to tell you stems from the objectives of the companies. In the first place, the optimization of the profile in social networks allows organizations to reach an optimal situation in which the best possible results are achieved. For this reason, optimizing your Instagram profile helps your users find you more easily. To achieve this, it is essential to add a link to your website, as well as add a phone number or geolocate the business.
After all, telling the story of the company in a clear and concise explanation of what it does and offers, is a plus point in optimizing your Instagram profile. Storytelling can help you get creative.